Thursday, August 19, 2010

Singing in the Rain




We have had some great summer rain storms these past few weeks with the monsoon weather and all. One day the kids were playing and I looked out the window to see them running back and forth from our house and back to the neighbor's house across the street in the DRENCHING rain. They were having so much fun. Isn't that what kids should be doing these days? Enough of the computer, tv, and wii... get out and have some fun!

2 comments:

James said...

I agree, running in the rain is great fun and much better than staying in and playing computer games.

Lisa Moore said...

That's awesome. I should have made my kids go out and play in that rain! They've been spending way too much time playing inside lately and we're going to regret that once it gets cold.