Austin is 10 1/2 months now, and he is just such a happy part of our family. He loves to smile and laugh. He loves to laugh along with whatever his brothers are laughing at. He loves peek-a-boo. He giggles uncontrollably when you kiss and tickle his neck. He has just learned to babble and loves to say "mamamamama." Smart kid - that's a great way to get brownie points. He will try to copy some of the things we say which makes us laugh. Funny thing is, he will not do "dadada" yet. Brownie points again. ;) Not that I have anything against him saying dada, its just that it seems dada is always the first word. I don't know that I would call mama his first word just yet, but he does seem to babble it when he is crying, so who knows.
1 comment:
What a sweetheart. We love that little guy. Look at all those teeth that have come in!
The splashing int he rain looks like fun!
Post a Comment