Okay, so I just had to share this story. We are having Family Home Evening, and I was teaching a lesson about Jesus walking on the sea. Jayden was so excited to tell us the story of the ten lepers, so when I was done I told him to go ahead. So he gets up and tells us the story:
There were ten leprechauns and they asked Jesus to heal them and he did. Nine of them went away, and one came back.
Ok, so I admit, I can't really remember all that he said. I was trying so hard not to bust out laughing after the word "leprechaun" that I didn't catch too much of what he said. I don't know if I will ever be able to hear this story again without having a big smile creep across my face now. =)
3 comments:
lol. That's hilarious.
I can totally understand how he got confused. How many small children know what lepers are????
Too funny! I wouldn't have been able to hold in the laughter. Luckily my kids don't seem to get too offended when I laugh at the cute things they say.
You should send that story to the new era in their funny section
Post a Comment