
I have been too sick to take much time for anything, but I didn't want to skip my Dylan. Dylan is 6 years old already! I can't believe it. He had such a fun time for his birthday. He wanted a jungle themed party, so we made a jungle cake, complete with palm trees made of pretzels and paper. He loves just about anything you give him, but he was wanting some new race cars and a race track. Devon and I found a fun track, and also so extra pieces you could buy to make ramps, and jumps and all sorts of fun things. Dylan, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Ben, Ethan and Jayden all had fun making a few different tracks to try out.


Dylan is such a fun little boy, and we are glad he's part of our family. He is a great reader, he can read just about any of the kids books we have in the house, and it has been fun to hear him read from the Book of Mormon as we read together each morning. He loves friends, and his teacher has told me he has lots of friends at school, and that he is starting to talk a little too much in class. It's always nice to hear your kids are doing well - you never know how they'll do at school and with friends, but we have been working on the talking thing. Dylan is one who is very loving and loves to do things for people. On my birthday he got up early and made me a PB and jam sandwich so I could eat it for lunch later. He loves his brothers, and wants to help them so much. He is a little boy who loves fun! He loves to be silly, and loves to be tickled. He loves to get out and do something fun. He has been repeatedly telling me the last little while that he wishes kids just got to have fun all the time and didn't have to do any work. I keep telling him that work is important too, and that if everyone just played things wouldn't work. So we all just need to help. He is such an important part of our family, and I just couldn't imagine it without him. Happy Birthday Dylan!
3 comments:
Happy birthday to Dylan! What a cutie! I hope you are doing alright and will feel better soon. Wish I were closer and could help you out. I have much empathy! Morning sickness is the worst. Feel better soon!
Happy Birthday, Dylan! (and Ethan too!)
Glad he gets to be a part of our family as a cousin and nephew! We think you are great Dylan!!!!
Post a Comment