Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Answer
Okay, so you pretty much all guessed it. Yep, we are going to have another name added to our chart, but just one name. We'll see if its a boy or a girl. I'm planning on a boy, but hoping for a girl. I'm due at the beginning of October and we're really excited. I am in survival mode right now. I really don't feel that great. My stomach always feels gross, but my biggest complaint is that I am sooo tired. I don't ever remember being this tired. My days right now consist of taking care of the boys in the morning: feeding, getting them ready, etc, then I get a couple priority things done before lunch - but seriously not much, then it is lunch time, and then as soon as I get Ethan down for a nap, I have been laying down, because I am so tired. I seriously feel like it is like 1 or 2 am pretty much the whole day. Once I get up, I try to figure out dinner, which stinks because I seriously can't decide on anything since nothing sounds good. After dinner, we put the kids to bed, and then I crash again. I really get hardly anything done, but at least it will hopefully get better in the next few weeks. And sorry Nancy, I am a slacker, but seriously that is the big kicker for me. A sorry excuse, but true. Come October, it will all be worth it, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I seriously thought you were announcing you were having twins!
Congrats! That's great!! I wish I lived closer and could help you out. First tri is so rough. You'll forget all about it soon, though!
Congrats! We are excited for you guys.
Congratulations! Sorry you are so tired. Are you sure its not twins? They say all the symptoms (tiredness, nausea) double too. :) I didn't know I was expecting twins until the 20 week ultrasound so you can't be sure! You may have just jinxed yourself by having those 2 tags to fill!
Hurray for having a baby! I hope we'll still see you for our once a year visit at the Family Reunion in August. We'll be excited to hear what you are having!
Congratulations! What a great surprise! I'll cross my fingers for you that it's a girl, but boys are great too!
Serious? Congratulations! I suppose I should feel more pressure now to add my own addition to the 3 little cousins coming this year, but...nope, not really. I am exciting to hold everyone else's babies, though!
Yeah!! You just explained my life for the last 3months. I am still just barely feeling better. I'm excited for you guys. I'll pray for a cute little Gibson girl. It can happen, I'm living proof of that. I'm due on the 5th of September! love you guys!
Umm...love that you wrote my name personally.
Post a Comment