Saturday, October 29, 2016

October Part Two

I have wanted to go see Cascade Springs for a couple of years, but it just hasn't worked out.  I finally just planned a day that we would go during fall break.  Let me tell you, it sure felt like quite the drive, I didn't realize how far out of the way it was, but the kids survived the windy drive.  We had a beautiful walk.  This place has to be gorgeous in the spring when its all green!

 



 

The Gibson Family Halloween night was so fun.  We had so much fun playing Burn the House Down and laughing together.




 



Dylan had a band concert.  He is enjoying his Jazz band, but not the Concert band so much.  He is wondering if he should have tried out for the symphonic band in the fall since he improved so much in the summer with private lessons.


 Ethan had his Space derby.  He decided to make a Twinkie and it turned out awesome!  It was a crazy night with so many broken pieces on space ships.  Ethan's did pretty good and he made it down to the semi finals for his den.  It was a close one!



 Soccer, soccer, and more soccer!  We had a lot of fun watching Jayden, Austin, and Lauren play.










Devon had me take some pictures of him with his lightsaber to send to Kyle since he was Darth Vader for Halloween.  They were too good to not post them here.


Jon and Karen's neighbor was doing free horse riding for preschoolers and they invited us along one day.  The girls loved it!
 



I love it when the girls just love each other.  They are usually pretty good friends and so kind to each other.

Dylan is a good big brother and got some squishies from Ashlyn, too.

Dylan made these for his English Class, and I had to take a picture of them.






No comments: