Ashlyn loves to draw. I am just so happy when she is actually drawing on paper, and not walls or furniture, or even the floor. Notice here binky. She loves here binky. One of these days I need to get around to letting them "break."
I unpacked one of the last few boxes in our basement from our move, and Austin claimed it. He made this tank pretty much by himself. He even did the duct taping job. He also has his glasses on that he made at school for it being the 100th day at school. And he has in his hand the magic mirror we made at school that day when I came to teach them Beauty and the Beast.
The Gibson's celebrated November-February birthdays. Larissa had made this cake for Sammy's birthday. It has Elsa on one side, and Anna on the other. It was Sammy's actual birthday, so they brought the cake to show it to us.
Ashlyn loves to sing the birthday song, and loves to sing happy birthday to everyone. She will sing it for days after someone's birthday. And she sings it on any old day, too. I have a little candle set in my bathroom that Austin, Lauren, and now Ashlyn have all picked up and sung happy birthday while holding it. I haven't taught any of them to do it, but they all have. It has been so cute and fun to watch. The poor thing has been dropped so many times, its really beat up, but hasn't broken yet.
While everyone was singing happy birthday to me, Ashlyn was singing right along. And then when I was blowing, Aunt Tiffany caught this picture of her helping me.
Grandpa's birthday is in February too, so all the kids loved singing to him!
Austin, Lauren, Ashlyn, and I had some fun at the Museum of Natural Curiosity. The music rooms are some of my favorites. On the touch screen it plays through several measure. They can touch the screen to choose on which beat and in which measure each item on their list will play. It gets really noisy!
No comments:
Post a Comment