One of the days during Spring Break was like a dream come true for me. The kids quickly helped clean the house (pretty much all of it!) with almost no complaining. It was amazing! I'm pretty sure I have never had that happen. Then we headed out for a day of fun. We stopped at the Museum of Natural Wonders (AKA the Dinosaur Museum), then we went to the gardens (I last took the kids here when Austin was a baby, so I was glad I convinced them to give it a try because they enjoyed it), then we were all starved so we went home for dinner, then we went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity (which we call the Children's Museum). Oh, what a fun day! Its hard to decide which was the most enjoyable... getting my house cleaned without a fight, or playing the rest of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment