Monday, March 30, 2015

Lauren

Lauren at 4 years old:

Says girl like "geerhl". I love it. 
Practically daily or more will say "Mom. I love you!!" Melts my heart.
Second behind that is I love how she comments on me looking beautiful or pretty, or something I have being beautiful or pretty.  It always catches me off guard since that's not something my boys would say. Having daughters warms my soul. I love my boys, but seeing this contrast is just so fun, too. 
Loves to sing made up songs. 
Tells me she can read. 
Has a great girly giggle. 
Asks for her nails to be painted. This last time she told me she would never ever wash her hands again. 
Loves chocolate. A few months ago I mentioned I might bring home a treat from the store if the kids cooperated on something (I can't remember what). She exclaimed that chocolate was her favorite. 

No comments: