Saturday, January 10, 2015

Moving Day

We were so excited to move into our new house!  We were so amazed by how everything in the moving process seemed to fall into place.  There were small hiccups, but nothing too bad.  We had so much help moving, it was amazing!  I put up signs to help guide people to the rooms things went to.  For example: they just took things from "Dylan's room" and put it in "Dylan's room" in the new house.  It went pretty good.  We only ended up with a few boxes put in wrong places.  All in all I would call it a success. We had 25 people show up to help, that includes some of the kids friends who came to help.  We also had a lot of people help with babysitting, cleaning and even painting.  I really appreciated all the help.  It really made me feel like a lot of people really care about us.




We found this gem behind the desk when we moved it.

No comments: