Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School

The summer has gone by so incredibly fast for me!  I don't remember it ever going so fast.  I am totally behind on blogging.  Totally behind on keeping up my house. Totally behind on keeping up my yard.  So here's to hoping I get caught up in a lot of aspects of my life now that I'm not trying to live up the summer with the kids anymore.


Dylan and Jayden started school last week. Dylan is in fourth, and Jayden is in second. They were excited, but kind of bummed about not getting to play the day away anymore.


Ethan started kindergarten, and he was so excited!  He kept asking me how many more days until he got to go school over and over again.  He has a fabulous teacher, so this first year should be awesome!  And, he has two of his neighborhood buddies in his class, which is also perfect.







Okay, now here is a demonstration of why I should take some photography classes.  I took my pictures with a SLR camera - the Canon Rebel.  I get pretty good pictures, but I really don't know how to use it.  The next few pictures were taken by my neighbor with a nice camera.  Yes, it was nicer than mine.  And yes, he actually is a professional - he takes all sorts of pictures that get published in magazines and elsewhere, but still... look at the difference!  Thanks Kevin!



1 comment:

wanderer said...

Kindergarten already?! Wow how quickly time goes.