Easter was beautiful, as always, and we had fun celebrating with all our families. Saturday afternoon we enjoyed some time with the Gibson family. Here are most of the grandkids under 10 years old. Of course both Austin and Ethan are kind of hidden behind kids, but this is the best picture I've got.
Emma and Austin are special little buddies. They live in our neighborhood, so at church they get to play together each week. I think she is like a little mother to him. Here he is eating his jelly beans, and she is carefully going through his basket closing each opened egg.
I set Lauren down on the grass, and though she didn't complain, I don't think she liked it. Notice she is keeping her feet off the grass.
Ethan and the bunch of cousins his age: James, Michael, CJ, Joel, Kyla, and Ethan.
Lauren found this golden egg in her basket, and didn't let go of it...
Finally we decided to just open it and give it to her.
We also had fun with all the Kirk family on Easter Sunday. Here are almost all the grand kids with Grandma and Grandpa. We are just missing Nate and Emi, and soon-to-be-born Kaden.
No comments:
Post a Comment