Friday, October 28, 2011

Oops

Ethan had a preschool Halloween party yesterday.  His teacher sent home notes to be there at 11:15 for the parade.  I was watching the clock so I could make sure to be there.  I looked at it a million times.  Then, suddenly it was 11:14, and Austin and Lauren were both alseep in their beds.  I had a quick debate in my head of how quick I could get shoes and jackets on everyone and get them buckled in the car.  The preschool is on my block, so I decided to just run real quick and let the babies sleep.  I pulled up at probably 11:16, jumped out of the car, got my camera out because I could see all the kids lined up for a picture and all the moms taking pictures.  Then the teacher says something to the effect of "alright kids, thank you, see you later," and the kids dispersed.  Drat!  I totally missed it.  And this is the the only picture I snapped in that half second that I was kind of there. 


Can't you see Ethan?  He's there, I promise. He's the batman.  Still can't see him?  He's there, right behind the cheerleader.  Nice, huh?  Oops, I really messed up this one.  On the way home I was asking Ethan about what they did for their parade, and he said they walked around, but that I wasn't there.  Oh, that made me feel so sad! 

No comments: