Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back to School for Ethan

Ethan just couldn't wait for his preschool to start again.  I always think it is funny that preschool seems to start about two to three weeks after the rest of the kids start, and they are the ones that are the most excited to go.  It kills them to watch their older siblings to be going and they aren't. But, he did survive... barely!!
L to R: Austin, Ethan, Cade, Eden, and Cole
(I may have mixed up Austin and Cole, but I think I've got that right)

He wanted to ride his bike on the first day of school.  Sometimes we take the short cut through a neighbor's backyard, but this time he wanted to go all the way around the block on his bike.  It was fun to see all his neighborhood buddies coming for their first day, too. 


Ethan was so excited that he waited just long enough for me to grab this one snap, and then he was off to class!


He is sooo excited about his Phineas and Ferb backpack.  I was trying to get one more snap of him smiling at me, but he turned so quick after the first one, that this is all I got.  Also, this little walkway is a favorite place of his.  No matter where I drop him off, or pick him up (with the exception of when we go through the backyard shortcut), he always has to walk up or down this walkway.  He is so funny about it.  I love this kid!

No comments: