Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lauren's blessing day


We blessed Lauren today.  While everyone was at church (we are keeping her home from church until she is a bit bigger), I took a few pictures of her in her dress.  Of course Austin wanted to give her lotsa love.


 I love her little shoes, and I love the way she posed her legs for me to take some pictures of them.




 She was sleeping so peacefully before the blessing. I love her little pose with her hand by her head.  I also love the little pearl bracelet my neighbor gave her - they are real.


 Me and my girl!


All the Priesthood holders who participated in the blessing, minus Uncle Jason who literally ran to head for the airport to catch a plane as soon as the blessing finished.  We are just glad Uncle Steve got there in time before Jason had to leave... barely.  We missed Uncle Tony entirely- he was out of town.



 Here are a few pictures of our family that was present:









Our big little family... if you look close you'll see this isn't a perfect picture.  Ahhh, oh, well.


Grandma Gibson and Lauren

I can't remember a thing from the blessing, can any who were there remember?

No comments: