Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Heart OurBestBites

Okay, so I know I have heard from a few people about Our Best Bites.  And after looking at their recipes on their blog... I am so excited to try all the yummy food.  I have never been much of a cook, I just haven't enjoyed it a whole lot.  Sure, I think I do an okay job.  My problem about being excited about cooking is the fact that I am not too excited to eat what I made.  Sure some things are really good to me, but you get tired of the "same old."  I don't know if its just the pictures or what, but I am excited to try some of these recipes.  I printed of several for our menu for this next week. I am excited to give them a try!!  Let me know if you already have some favorites of theirs, and what I should try next.

1 comment:

Karen K said...

Love that site! I've totally been bitten by the food blog bug, it's a great source for good recipes and I like that they have pictures, unlike most cookbooks. All I can remember that I've tried from Our Best Bites is the Chicken Tortilla Soup, but on my list to try are the creamy chicken taquitos, chocolate chip cookie pie, and dinner rolls. One of my favorite food blogs is Mel's Kitchen Cafe, the link's on my blog.