Do you love the candid picture that didn't work?
Here's a better one.
Then on Thursday Ethan had his class party, on Friday we had Dylan and Jayden's class parties, as well as each of them having parades at different times since Jayden is in the morning kindergarten class.
Then after the parades, we headed to Devon's work for their trick-or-treating from cubicle to cubicle. Here the boys are gearing up for the fun. As we headed in, Ethan was saying "Darth Vader needs some candy." Another fun thing about his costume is that I splurged ($5) and bought the sound device so that he could sound like Darth Vader breathing. He had fun pushing the button and showing people.
I love this little Yoda costume. I saw it in a magazine when Dylan was a baby, and always thought it would be so cute. So, when all the other boys were set on being a Star Wars character, I was excited to get this for Austin to wear. Dylan was Plo Koon (one of the Jedi's), and Jayden was Darth Maul.
Since we live in beautiful Utah, trick-or-treating was on Saturday night. The whole week before had been beautiful (and the week after), but starting about two hours before trick-or-treat time, it began to get windy and rain. It rained really hard, so as we were getting the boys ready to go out we put a poncho on Ethan. Luckily, just as they went out, the rain slowed to a drizzle, and had completely stopped before long.
1 comment:
Your boys looked fabulous. I love the Star Wars theme. So fun!
Post a Comment