So in April when we were receiving snow, we thought Mother Nature had things pretty mixed up. Here we are at the end of May and getting some snow. We are just glad it wasn't two days ago when Devon's little brother was getting married!
Wow!! I'm kind of jealous because it's in the high 80's/low 90's depending on which thermometer you read and really humid. We've got summer and you've got winter. Bet Mother Nature is laughing!
Wow Roseann I haven't checked your blog in forever! I totally forgot you went private so I wasn't getting you on my RSS feed and was wondering what happened to you. Your boys are getting so grown up! Congrats to Dylan on losing those baby teeth! Sydney is so excited to lose her first tooth someday. She claims that about 7 of them are loose right now. I think she may be exaggerating.
2 comments:
Wow!! I'm kind of jealous because it's in the high 80's/low 90's depending on which thermometer you read and really humid. We've got summer and you've got winter. Bet Mother Nature is laughing!
Wow Roseann I haven't checked your blog in forever! I totally forgot you went private so I wasn't getting you on my RSS feed and was wondering what happened to you. Your boys are getting so grown up! Congrats to Dylan on losing those baby teeth! Sydney is so excited to lose her first tooth someday. She claims that about 7 of them are loose right now. I think she may be exaggerating.
Post a Comment