Here are a few of the valentines he made. The green one is to me; the blue to Jayden, the red to Austin, and the orange to Ethan. He also had one for Dad, and also a few of the cousins he knew he would see on Valentines day - each with a candy that he had gotten from school.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Sweetheart
Dylan has one of the most tender hearts I know. He is so loving, and often very thoughtful. It is fun to see this part of his personality come out even more as he grows. A few days before Valentines Day, Jayden and his friend Zane were making Valentines out of paper (I can't remember if it was my idea, or theirs, but it seems like it was more their idea). Later that day I saw Dylan taking the supplies up to his room, and sheepishly said, "I'm making Valentines." This cute boy took candy he got from his class party and taped them to the Valentines he had made for his brothers. On Valentines day he had given them to his brothers before Devon and I even got out of bed. Later in the day I noticed this sign on the back of his door.

Here are a few of the valentines he made. The green one is to me; the blue to Jayden, the red to Austin, and the orange to Ethan. He also had one for Dad, and also a few of the cousins he knew he would see on Valentines day - each with a candy that he had gotten from school.
Here are a few of the valentines he made. The green one is to me; the blue to Jayden, the red to Austin, and the orange to Ethan. He also had one for Dad, and also a few of the cousins he knew he would see on Valentines day - each with a candy that he had gotten from school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment