Happy Birthday, Ashlyn Jeanne! Can't believe you are three! I love how you try to show us "three" with your fingers. It sure is tricky!
Ashlyn wanted an Ariel party. We began the day with Lucky Charms, Golden Grahams, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Yum, yum!
While the boys were at school we made her cake. The girls had fun wearing aprons. They look like they are wearing matching clothes, but they actually aren't, and having them color coordinated wasn't planned either. Funny! These girls are good buddies, and I hope they stay best of friends. Sisters make the best friends!
Ashlyn At 3 Years old:
Loves Sofia the First
Loves Disney princesses (Belle is one of her favorites, but it seems that Aurora, Snow White, and Cinderella are up there too)
Makes us laugh a lot
Loves to sing (Gethsemane is probably her favorite, sung by Claire Ryann)
Loves to go everywhere Mom goes
Gives great "squishies"
Loves to wear skirts
Loves to dance and is so excited to take lesson's once she's potty trained (we are starting tomorrow)
Favorite book is I Want to Be a Ballerina by Anna Membrino
No comments:
Post a Comment