Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September

In September Dylan and Jayden participated in their first triathlon.  It was a lot of fun watching them and cheering them on.  They trained for many weeks before and I think their hard work paid off.  Both the boys have talked about doing a triathlon, and both boys needed new bikes since they are growing so fast.  So, we decided to reward their hard work with new bikes, just in time for the triathlon, which they knew was going to be part of the deal.  Jayden's friend Zane joined in the fun as well.
Dylan, center

Dylan

Jayden. about 5th kid from the right.

Jayden

Jayden in the center, left.  Zane in the center, right.

Jayden and Zane

Dylan


Dylan



 Ashyln got her first tooth.  You can see it on the bottom if you look close.



Dylan earned his Tenderfoot.  This scouting program feels so foreign to me.  I'm glad I've got Devon to help us get things done.  With four boys, I'm sure I'll be a pro soon.  Until then...we are just doing what we can.  Thank goodness for good leaders.

Austin had a field trip to the fire station.  What a bunch of cute little kids!




Lauren is so excited to play soccer this fall.  We had to pick her up some new cleats and shin guards because everything we currently own is too big for her.  What a little one she is!  I figured why not get pink since only her and maybe Ashlyn will use them.


Austin and Lauren were being silly one day for lunch and wanted me to take some pictures.  These two have so much fun together.



No comments: