Austin and I did a joy school this last year. It was fun, it was tricky, but all in all, good memories. I only had to take the class 5 weeks, twice a week for the whole year. A pretty good deal I think. We broke the weeks into two week increments, and that worked awesome. Of course, by the time you were done with your two weeks, you were so ready for a break! Or least I was... maybe it was easier for the others since I was the only one with other kids at home for most the year (one had a baby partway through the year). Since Lauren wouldn't sit for the group activities, the other kids didn't want to so much. It made it a little crazy, but we all had fun. I loved teaching the kids the alligator chant that we do with our kids. We had lots of fun doing puzzles, songs, games, coloring, stacking blocks, playing musical instruments, making necklaces, watermelons, and mouses, and so much more! I'm glad we did it, although its not something I'm considering doing again until its for my last child at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment