Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ben


This is my brother Ben. He is such a neat kid (guy, person, brother, boy... whatever you want to say). I can't believe he is already graduated!! It seems he should still be the 7 year old boy he was when I left for college, or the 9 year old boy when I was married. He was my little buddy who would do anything for me and give me anything if I asked for it. Now, 9 years later he is graduated and off to college in a few weeks. He is the best brother anyone could have, and the greatest uncle any child could have. He plays with them, loves them and they adore him! He is someone they all look up to and want to be like him. My kids love to pray for him as he prepares for his mission, and they will love to hear of all his experiences he has and be excited for when they get to go on their missions. What a great example! Every kid should have an Uncle Ben.

No comments: