Friday, May 22, 2009

Definitely a Boy

I had my 20 week ultrasound this week. There are no doubts he's a boy. He is healthy and doing well. He measures pretty much right on, it might have even been to the day, I can't remember. I am glad I am halfway done with this pregnancy. I am in a great part of it, but I can tell give me another couple months and I know it won't be all fun and games. I am actually starting to already feel that "my middle doesn't bend so good" feeling, which makes me really feel that those last few months aren't going to be so fun. I wish I had some good ultrasound pictures to post, but we didn't get any good ones. Not even one good profile picture. He made it hard for them to even get the measurements and glimpses they needed.

3 comments:

David and Jana said...

Congrats on another boy! How exciting...

Julie said...

Congrats! That is so great. Boys are fun!!

Nat said...

Wow! I guess that you are just doing such a great job with boys that Heavenly Father wants you to have a bunch of them. You are a great mom!!!