Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Now where did I put that?

I really am pretty good at keeping track of things, but when it comes to my camera, it seems that I am always misplacing it. There have been way too many times I have searched my house for days and weeks before I find that sneaky camera. I can't figure out what it is about it that makes me keep on losing it. Luckily I have never really truely lost my camera, I always have found it inside my house, but still it is pretty annoying. Right now I am on one of those searches. I remember last seeing it in the car, but I can't find it now. Did I bring it into the house? Who knows? All I know is that I hope I really didn't lose it this time. Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I seem to do that with my camera too. I think it's because I tend to set it in odd places where the kids won't get it, and then those places actually turn out to be good hiding spots :-). Good luck with the hunt!

The Bennetts said...

My camera is lost right now too. I am always misplacing things though so it's no big surprise, but very frustrating!

Karen K said...

Hope you find it soon! By the way, I like your family picture over on the right. We're taking pictures tomorrow and it's so hard coordinating colors. I like your reds.